We live in an exciting and busy time! As we try to navigate a rapidly changing and complex workplace, little things can make or break our experience—including the tools we rely on.
As cloud adoption increases, many organizations are migrating from desktop-based Microsoft Office to cloud-based Microsoft 365.
With Alfresco, users can extend the benefit of Microsoft 365 and Teams to relevant content across the enterprises, increasing productivity and collaboration while maintaining a single source of truth, access control, and compliance standards.
Explore all the benefits of the Alfresco collaboration connector for Microsoft 365 and Teams in our free webinar.
- Ronny Timmermans – CEO @Xenit Solutions
- Yann Coulon – Solution Engineer @ Hyland
- January 26, 2022, at 3:00 pm CET
Take-aways from the webinar
- Gain a deeper understanding of the Alfresco collaboration connector for Microsoft 365 and Teams
- Learn how to increase user productivity by having a native integration with Microsoft 365 web applications allowing for seamless collaboration inside and outside the integration
- Discover how to enrich collaboration by allowing teams to seamlessly access and share content in Alfresco from within Microsoft Teams