Data Security in the Insurance Industry – What you need to know about data protection and cybersecurity
With the amount of personal and sensitive customer information needed to accurately ensure a client, it’s no wonder the insurance industry is a target for data security threats.
While all businesses across every industry are at risk, there are a few things that make the insurance industry particularly attractive – and susceptible – to data breaches and cyber-attacks.
- The sheer volume of information available
- The highly sensitive nature of the information
- Large amounts of unstructured data In this webinar, our speakers illustrated the state of the art, including the technical and legal framework, to protect your most relevant information from cyberattacks.
Take-aways from the webinar
- How to define a roadmap that optimizes the impact of cyber security expenditure
- How to adopt a general risk management approach to identify Cyber security risks
- What are the most relevant technologies available today to protect your data?