To find information you need in a large haystack of tables and text, new type of interfaces (cognitive) need to be developed, using left and right brain thinking. Building upon a master thesis by Martijn Millecamp, we want to build a sunburst type of user interface to summarize large results set in an easy to navigate sunburst control.
To select technology (D3, other..) to build a very elegant and interactive sunburst. After selection, this needs to be integrated into our react based Finder application. We also want to investigate reusing graphical elements from great interface like kibana (https://www.elastic.co/guide/en/kibana/6.x/vega-vs-vegalite.html) to make our finder interface more appealing and intuitive..
- investigate technology
- investigate best way to integrate in react.js framework
- develop and benchmark the new sunburst Visualisation in Finder
- do usability tests and improve the control.
What Xenit offers:
- You will get the opportunity to learn and develop great things as part of an inspiring team
- You will get a great introduction in Alfresco, the largest open source ECM
- Happy at Xenit? You will get the opportunity to do more work with us afterwards!