Is the digital transformation really on its way? It is if it depends on you. Because as a software architect at XeniT, you’re at the threshold of ground-breaking technologies in the field of enterprise content management (ECM).
You work with a major player from the world of Alfresco, one of the 50 fastest growing It companies in Belgium. And work for top international clients such as New York City and the Canadian Pension Fund.
You do this from comfortable offices in Leuven. At a company that encourages a healthy work–life balance, believes in your professional growth and rewards you with countless extras.
As our software architect, you design your own future
- You work on innovative solutions for the ECM needs of our clients.
- You constantly come up with creative ideas and use the latest technologies.
- You support your colleagues from Pre-Sales, helping them to bring in ambitious projects.
You have what it takes to be our software architect
- You have an acedemic degree or have experience as a software architect that will blow us away.
- You’ve been working as a software engineer, developer or architect for at least five years.
- You draw up software architecture that is complex and robust.
- You have extensive technological knowledge, a head for open-source technology and are a natural when it comes to Java.
- You’ve been bitten by the technology bug and are addicted to new developments such as DevOps and the cloud.
As our software architect, you feel at home at XeniT
- You have an insatiable interest in ground-breaking technologies, continuously schooling yourself to stay at the cutting edge.
- You work in a warm, stimulating environment where exceptional performances go hand in hand with autonomy and relaxation.
- You head home on time: at XeniT, we believe there’s a life to be enjoyed outside of the workplace.
- You’re never stuck in traffic: your workplace is a stone’s throw from Leuven Station.
- You enjoy a flexible salary package that fits our personal needs and range of extras such as hospital insurance, free public transport, free fruit and soup in the office and plenty more …
Are you our new software architect? Send your CV and letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org today!