XeniT is looking for a Software Architect
The ‘Cloud’ is redefining architectural best practices. Companies like XeniT that want to succeed as-a-service must be smart adopters. As a software architect at XeniT, you’re at the threshold of ground-breaking technologies in the field of intelligent information management (IIM) building smart archives and state-of-the art Alfresco open source solutions. Beyond and besides Alfresco content management, we build up in depth know-how on search technologies (based upon open source “solr”) and creating best of class applications on the Spring framework (spring data, cloud, security).
You work with major national and international customers, as we are Belgium’s number 1 Alfresco integrator with European ambitions. These include P&V, Ethias, Agfa, USG, Aquafin and other top companies in Belgium. Beyond our borders, top international clients such as New York City, Stadtwerke Munich, MNT in Paris, Etat de Vaud and Oxford University Press enjoy and appreciate our expertise.
You do this mainly from our comfortable, air-conditioned and safe offices in Leuven in a company that encourages a healthy work–life balance and believes in your professional growth. You are ambitious, but you keep the balance. You take responsibility, but you enjoy working in a team. While you grow, you make others better.
As our software architect, you design your own future
- You work on innovative solutions and architectures for the IIM needs of our clients. https://info.aiim.org/aiim-blog/defining-intelligent-information-management
- You can co-implement difficult modules, you review complex code, you are hands on and show by example how things can and should be done.
- You are creative, and you are the guardian of standards and best practices together with our CTO
You have what it takes to be our software architect
- You have an academic degree or have experience as a software architect. You are a seasoned software developer and a skilled architect.
- You are passionate about technology and quality, but you remain human. AI robots: no need to apply!
- You’ve been working as a software engineer, developer or architect for at least five years
- You design software architectures that are robust, simple and state of the art (yes, that is a balance)
- You have extensive technological knowledge, passion for open-source technology and are a natural when it comes to Java.
- You’ve been bitten by the technology bug and a believer of DevOps team work. Keywords: docker containers, ansible deployment, prometheus monitoring, …
As our software architect, you feel at home at XeniT
- You have an insatiable interest in ground-breaking technologies, continuously schooling yourself to stay at the cutting edge. We get you training, off and on the job.
- You work in a warm, stimulating environment where exceptional performances go hand in hand with autonomy and relaxation.
- You head home on time: at XeniT, we believe there’s a life to be enjoyed outside of the workplace.
- You’re never stuck in traffic: your workplace is a stone’s throw from Leuven Station. or a comfortable train ride.
- You enjoy a flexible salary package that fits our personal needs, you can obtain a mobility package with Alfresco certification , and we offer a range of extras such as hospital insurance, free public transport, free fruit and soup in the office and plenty more.
Are you our new software architect? Send your CV and letter of motivation to email@example.com today!