Would you like to work at a company that truly unleashes your talents? Where demanding work is rewarded with healthy relaxation? Where you grow professionally and still have time to devote to your private life? Then jump off the train in Leuven and march into XenIT!
At XenIT, you’ll join us in building a paperless office. Especially if you’re into open-source technology, machine learning and big data. Because you’ll use those skills to break new ground in content management and cloud applications. And with your love of communication and strong team spirit, you’ll fit right into our ambitious young team.
A typical work day with XenIT:
- You wake up with a big smile. Because a job at Xenit means an exciting challenge every day. But also: an attractive wage with bonuses and extra-legal benefits such as hospitalisation insurance, supplementary pension and cafeteria plan.
- Traffic? There’s none of that! Xenit is located right next to the Leuven Station. And we pay for your train or bus tickets.
- Fresh as could be, you start on your work. And a good thing too, because as a junior software engineer, you’re given—and proudly take—full responsibility for your projects. You choose areas that best represent your talents and interests:
- Design of ECM applications based on Alfresco;
- Technical and functional optimisation of Alfresco applications at our clients’ sites;
- Integration of Alfresco with internal systems such as ESB, SOAP/REST web services and desktop platforms;
- Development of own applications such as Fred and Move2Alf.
- Lunchtime! But it’s also time for table tennis or games. At Xenit, we take our relaxation just as seriously as our work.
- The afternoon flies by. You find creative solutions for problems and freely offer your opinion—because with Xenit we really don’t put much emphasis on hierarchy.
- The day’s over. You go home on time and no one raises an eyebrow. Because at Xenit, we work hard, but we also have a life outside work.
This is you in a nutshell:
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer sciences. Any experience is appreciated, of course, but it’s not necessary.
- You’re a crack with JAVA, .NET—or why not both?
- You’re always open to new programming languages and technologies.
- You communicate smoothly, are a solution-oriented thinker and have an eye for detail.
Another three reasons for working at Xenit:
- You’ll be part of a young, fast-growing and international company. Xenit has earned a Trends Gazellen nomination, is among the top sellers of Alfresco and works with clients such as Stadtwerke München and the Canadian pension fund CPPIB.
- Your expertise and career move ahead in bounds. Because thanks to training and coaching, you’ll continuously learn.
- You take to your job like a fish to water because at Xenit, workload and fun at work go hand in hand. With attention for true team spirit and a first-rate balance between work and private life.