Were you born with great ambition? Then you’ll enjoy a wonderful future as a business developer at XeniT.
In this role, you’ll contribute to the further growth of an innovative IT company. One that’s already a major player in the world of Alfresco, one of the 50 fastest growing IT companies in Belgium and working for top international clients such as New York City and the Canadian Pension Fund.
Your home base is in Leuven. At a company that treasures your strong work–life balance, believes in your professional growth and rewards you with a score of extras.
As a business developer, you’ll supply the fuel for our growth
- You scour new and existing markets in your search for promising opportunities for our products.
- You build fruitful partnerships with companies that are just as innovative and driven as we are.
- You put your head together with your colleagues from Marketing and Product Management to work out product definitions, sales and growth strategies.
- You write elegant proposals and handle a range of tasks.
As our business developer, you have an open mind and enormous plans
- You have an academic degree that may or may not be supplemented with a few years of experience in a business development role.
- You express yourself clearly in Dutch, French and English.
- You juggle with the latest IT technologies and trends, such as cloud computing and Artificial Intelligence.
- You prefer to aim high – making you the ideal partner for our ambitious growth strategy.
As our business developer, you feel at home with XeniT
- You work in a warm, stimulating environment where exceptional performance goes hand in hand with autonomy and relaxation.
- You join everyone else when they head home on time. At XeniT, we believe that there’s life outside of the workplace.
- You work on your own growth thanks to our extensive training possibilities.
- You’re never stuck in traffic: your workplace is a stone’s throw from Leuven Station.
- You enjoy a flexible salary package that fits your personal needs and plenty of extras such as hospital insurance, fruit and soup at the office and much, much more …
Are you our new business developer? Send your CV and letter of motivation to email@example.com today!